Your ROI is more important than the address.
Minimum Financial Expectations
Cash on cash return
monthly cash flow
We strive to meet the financial expectations above, however every real estate investment is different, and opportunities are only available through our offering documentation and risk disclosures are provided exclusively to qualified investors
Frequently Asked Questions
Hands-off does not mean you will be left in the dark. In this video, Marck answers crucial questions that help eliminate common mistakes often found in real estate transactions.
If you're wondering...
• Should I buy an asset in my personal name or in the name of an LLC?
• Will I be paying in cash or do I need financing?
• Should I get a fixed conforming loan or go with a bank?
• Where do I close on the asset?
• How many homes can I buy?
Marck answers all this and more.
To get a feel for the properties we offer, and the potential cash flow headed your way, please browse some of our 2020 properties below.
The homes listed below are examples only, actuals are available to qualified investors.